UNIVERSITY PATHWAY PROGRAMS
Our University-Placement-Assurance Plan:
Before students come to our school, our guidance team will make a specific and effective study plan for each student and make sure students follow the plan.
Every year, we will invite representatives from more than 10 famous universities to communicate directly with our students and give motivational speeches at the same time, so that our students can have a better understanding about universities.
We have an experienced guidance team, working fulltime, to assist students with their university or college applications based on students' skills and grades.
Recommendation letters from the principal can be provided as well to increase students' chance of getting admission to their ideal universities.
Program start in January and September
|Application fee||CAD 300.00||Non - Refundable|
|Program Tuition fee||CAD 32000.00 / 7Courses||Two semesters of the school year, enrolled in at least 3 to 4 courses per semester|
|IELTS classes||CAD 4800.00||Start every week|
|International student Medical insurance||CAD 600.00||One year|
Offer Letter from the University
2018 offer letters
2015 offer letters
2017 offer letters
2016 offer letters
Successful Oxford College of Canada Graduates into Famous Canadian Universities Directory
Admission Requirements for University Pathway Programs:
University of Toronto Pathway Program
1. Students who graduate from high school or study in the last year of high school in China
2. Academic average should be over 85, with English over 85
3. IELTS score of 5.5, and the admission test
Canada Universities Pathway Program
4. Students who graduate from high school or study in the last year of high school in China
5. Academic average should be over 80, with English over 80
6. IELTS score of 5.5, and the admission test